Approved as the order of the Minister of Defence
Republic of Kazakhstan of June "24", 2011
Reception rules in Republican school "Zhas Ulan" of a name of general Nurmagambetov S. K.
1. General provisions
1. These rules of reception in Republican school "Zhas Ulan" of a name of general Nurmagambetov S. K. (further - Rules) are developed on the basis of requirements of article 26 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from
On July 27, 2007 "About education", resolutions of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 1999 No. 309 "Questions of creation of public institution "Republican school "Zhas Ulan" of a name of general Nurmagambetov S. K. " and Standard rules of reception in the organizations of education realizing general education training programs of primary, main secondary and general secondary education, approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 25, 2007 No. 651, also determine an order of reception of candidates for training in Republican school "Zhas Ulan" of a name of general Nurmagambetov S. K. (further - school)
2. Enrollment in school
2. In school male children aged are accepted isn't younger than twelve years, but the receipts which have ended 6 classes of educational institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan in a year of receipt, suitable on a state of health, meeting the requirements of psychological selection and physical readiness aren't more senior than thirteen years for a year.
3. In the presence of vacant places, for fitting of educational platoons to their regular number, on a competitive basis the additional set in 8-9 classes is carried out during enrollment of pupils.
4. Reception of children is carried out according to their statements on a competitive basis in three stages:
1) The I stage – the commissions of departments for defense of areas, the cities of Astana and Almaty (further departments for defense) make preliminary selection in which all wishing take part;
2) The II stage – the selection committee of school makes final selection of the arrived candidates directed on recommendations of departments for defense in which candidates last the I stage take part in quantity according to the order approved by the order of the first deputy the Minister – the chairman of Committee of chiefs of staffs of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) The III stage – transfer of candidates for school, on the basis of the solution of a selection committee.
3. Order and the organization of selection of candidates for training at school
5. Annually, – the chairman of Committee of chiefs of staffs of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan the order is determined by a set of candidates for school which establishes number of the candidates who have passed 1 stage of selection in departments, managements and departments for the defense, directed to school from calculation by the order of the first deputy the Minister –
3 candidates for 1 place in classes with a state language of training and
3 candidates for 1 place in classes with training Russian at uniform distribution of number of candidates on training languages for 2011 - 2012 (transition period).
The extract from the order goes to departments for defense till February 20 of year of receipt.
6. For the organization of work on selection of candidates by the order of the department head of affairs of defense the commission on preliminary selection of candidates in structure is created: the chairman of the commission – the head of the department of defense affairs; members of the commission – one of deputy chief of department for defense, the chairman of medical commission, the psychologist and the lawyer of department for defense, the secretary of the commission.
In structure of the above commission, in coordination with akimats of areas, the cities of Astana and Almaty, representatives of local executive bodies of education, health care and inspectorate for affairs of minors are attracted.
7. Chairmen of the commissions, with obtaining the order, make the plan of measures in which it is provided:
1) finishing before managements and departments of affairs of defense of an order of selection of candidates and extracts from the order;
2) carrying out instructor and methodical class in selection of candidates with representatives of local executive bodies of education and health care;
3) acquaintance of candidates with receipt order in school and the internal schedule of school;
4) carrying out preliminary selection of candidates.
8. The number of candidates participating in the I stage isn't limited.
Arriving in school, submit applications to managements and departments of affairs of defense of a residence. Term of reception of statements for participation in competition of the I-st stage from March 1 to June 15 years of receipt. In statements the surname, a name and a middle name, number, month and year of birth, the residence address are specified.
For formation of a private matter of the candidate to the statement are applied:
1) the statement of parents of the candidate (persons, them replacing);
2) birth certificate copy;
4) copies of report cards (1-6 classes), at receipt in
8-9 classes (1-8 classes) with the indication of the studied foreign language, assured by the press of average educational institution where the candidate is trained;
5) the characteristic from a study place assured by an official stamp of educational institution;
6) the reference about residences or other document confirming the place of residence;
7) certificate of family structure;
8) references of parents (persons, them replacing) or from the employment Center (for the unemployed);
9) the reference from inspectorate for affairs of minors at executive bodies;
10) photos of 4х6 - 6 pieces (without a headdress);
11) extract from the protocol of the decision of the commission on preliminary selection of department for defense;
12) card of physical examination;
13) the reference from a tubercular clinic;
14) the reference from the psychiatrist;
15) till 15 years – the survey roentgenogram of bodies of a thorax in two projections (direct and right lateral) on x-ray films, since 15 years – thorax fluorography in two projections;
16) roentgenogram of additional bosoms of a nose;
17) the copies of documents confirming sporting or other achievements (if those are available);
18) the out-patient card F - No. 112 (in case of loss to submit the archival certificate of the transferred diseases, assured by an official stamp of medical institution);
19) the inoculative card F - No. 63 (in case of loss to submit the archival certificate of the vaccination, assured by an official stamp of medical institution);
20) the reference from a residence about epidemiological environments for the last month and the transferred infectious diseases from the district doctor;
21) general analysis of blood,
22) general analysis of urine;
23) the analysis a calla on eggs of helminths and a dysenteric bakterionositelstvo;
9 . Children who don't have parents, in addition submit the following documents certified by the notary:
1) copy of the certificate on death of parents;
2) copy of the certificate on guardianship or guardianship establishment and/or judgment or guardianship and guardianship bodies.
10 . Private matters of the candidates sent to a selection committee of school, have to be numbered, strung together and sealed mastic the directed department for defense.
Documents in a private matter of the candidate settle down according to the list specified in point of 8 these rules. Written works of candidates on competitive subjects, results of psychological testing in addition are applied to the listed documents with the conclusion of the psychologist of department for defense.
Copies of the submitted documents have to be qualitative, freely be read.
11. The candidates who have submitted applications to managements and departments of affairs of defense, from June 20 to June 30 years of receipt pass competitive selection on the following parameters: preliminary physical examination, assessment of individual psychological qualities and competition of report cards.
12. At equal indicators of a GPA of progress for senior class, selection it is carried out on estimated indicators of mathematics, Kazakh or Russian. At identical estimates the decision is made by members of the commission after carrying out additional written testing in these subjects. Written works of candidates are hemmed in a private matter of the candidate together with the documents specified in
point of 11 these rules.
13. Transfer of children in candidates is carried out at a public meeting of a selection committee, in the presence of all arriving and their parents (persons, them replacing). The decision on transfer in candidates or refusal in transfer in candidates, with the indication of the reasons, is made out by protocols, it is carried to all arriving and is hung out for general acquaintance.
On candidates passed selection private matters which together with protocols are presented to departments for defense are made out.
14. The commissions on preliminary selection of departments for defense consider personal cases of candidates and by results of selection make out protocols.
The selected private matters till July 10 of year of receipt go to school.
Private matters of the candidates who have arrived after specified term, aren't considered by a selection committee of school.
15. Transfer of candidates is carried out by a selection committee of school according to these rules. The chairman of a selection committee is the chief of school. The order of the first deputy the Minister – the chairman of Committee of chiefs of staffs of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan appoints the vice-chairman of a selection committee.
4. Procedure for admission and enrollment of candidates for school
16. For implementation of high-quality selection of candidates for study the order of the chief of school on creation of a selection committee, a subcommittee on studying of private matters of candidates, subcommittees on studying of individual psychological qualities, a subcommittee on carrying out examinations, a subcommittee on check of level of physical readiness of candidates, administration of collecting and an appeal subcommittee is issued. The order is issued till July 1 and it is carried to officials regarding them concerning.
17. The medical commission is created on the basis of the order of the chief of the Head military-medical department of Armed forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The medical commission carries out final physical examination of candidates for the purpose of determination of the validity on a state of health to training at school.
Physical examination of candidates is carried out according to the requirements shown to compliance of a state of health of persons for service in Armed forces, other armies and military formations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2009 No. 498.
Candidates not passed physical examination aren't allowed to further participation in competition.
18. The subcommittee on studying of private matters carries out an assessment of correctness of completing of the arrived private matters of candidates and carrying out preliminary competitive selection of candidates on a progress GPA in the presented sheets and if they meet the established requirements, makes the decision on a call them for receipt.
19. The subcommittee on studying of individual psychological qualities is created for implementation of selection of candidates on psychological indicators under the chairmanship of the chief of psychological service with involvement of psychologists of school.
The assessment of individual psychological qualities of candidates is directed on school completing by pupils who on the moral qualities, psychological data and psychophysiological features conform to requirements educational and military professional activity.
The candidates who haven't passed psychological test (gathered by results of testing the minimum point in competitive group), aren't allowed to participation in competition of examinations.
20 . The subcommittee on carrying out examinations is created for the purpose of definition of level of basic knowledge of candidates according to the program of the main school for 6 (7-8) class.
The deputy chief of school – the chief of educational department is appointed the chairman of a subcommittee.
The structure of the commission on carrying out examinations joins examiners and assistants from among teachers of school.
21. Examinations are performed in the state or Russian languages.
Before performance of examinations consultations are held with candidates on an explanation of an order of performance and registration of examinations.
The candidates arriving in the 7th class perform examinations in volume of the program of the 6th class of the training, arriving in 8-9 classes in volume of the program of 7-8 classes of training respectively on mathematics and Kazakh or to Russian (dictation).
The package with materials of examinations is accepted in audience from the chairman of the commission, and after check of integrity of an envelope is opened.
22. During performance of examinations it is forbidden to candidates:
1) to change, talk among themselves;
2) to exchange materials of examinations;
3) to use the calculator, the cell phone, reference books.
In case of violation of these rules the candidate leaves from audience and further in competitive selection doesn't participate.
During removal of the candidate from a class the statement is drawn up.
23. The entrance to audience where there is a performance of examinations, is allowed only to the chairman of the commission, his deputy and members of a subcommittee on examination reception in the established subject.
Before performance of examinations to candidates sheets for the answers, the schools certified by the press are given.
24. Upon completion of organizational part, it is reckoned time of performance of examinations. Duration of performance of examinations of 45 minutes. Time of the beginning and the end of performance of examination registers the examiner on a board and appears to candidates. All questions and explanations stop. Assistants keep order in a class.
The candidates who have carried out tasks before determined time, hand over work and leave audience. After time which has been taken away on performance of examination, the person on duty declares it, then accepts sheets with answers, doing marks in the sheet of performance of examination.
25. Tasks on mathematics are solved in the sequence convenient for carrying out task.
The candidate who has received for examination on mathematics an unsatisfactory assessment, on Kazakh or to Russian isn't allowed to examination.
26. When writing dictation on Kazakh or to Russian the teacher reads aloud all text, then dictates it according to offers and again will read for check written by candidates.
27. The candidates who haven't been without valid excuse for performance of examination in time appointed by the schedule, aren't allowed to further tests.
28. If parents (persons them replacing) don't agree with an assessment of examination of the candidate, they have the right to submit the written application to the appeal commission within a day from the moment of the announcement of results of work.
29. The subcommittee structure on check of level of physical readiness of candidates joins the chief of sports base of educational department of school and teachers (instructors) of physical culture. This commission is created for carrying out actions for the organization of selection of candidates on level of physical readiness.
Level of physical readiness is checked on the following physical exercises: pulling up from виса on a high crossbeam, run on 100 m from low start, cross-country on 2000 m, broad jumps from a place.
Standards for the specified physical exercises are developed on the basis of the Program on physical culture (for physical education teachers) Department of secondary education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved as the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan from January 7, 2009.
30. Solutions of all subcommittees are made out by the protocol.
31. The administration of collecting is created for the purpose of control of daily activity and observance of an internal order among staff of candidates for time of introductory actions, and is appointed from among the military personnel of school.
32. For ensuring observance of uniform requirements and permissions of controversial questions at an assessment of control tasks, and for protection of the rights of candidates the appeal subcommittee is created. The structure of an appeal subcommittee is approved by the order of the chief of school.
33. The appeal subcommittee accepts and considers statements from candidates, checks compliance of the gained points, makes the decision on addition of points and informs the candidate who has appealed, on appeal results.
34. The notice of appeal moves in an appeal subcommittee to
13.00 hours of the next day after the announcement of results of examinations also it is considered by the appeal commission within a day. The application is submitted addressed to the chairman of the appeal commission personally by the candidate. The applicant has to have at himself the documents proving his identity. The candidate has the right to be present by appeal consideration, with the candidate one of parents or lawful representatives also has the right to be present.
35. Consideration of the appeal isn't a repeating an examination. During consideration of the appeal correctness of an assessment of results of delivery of entrance examinations is checked only.
36. Work of an appeal subcommittee is headed by the chairman of an appeal subcommittee, and in his absence – the vice-chairman of an appeal subcommittee.
37. After consideration of the appeal to be passed the solution of an appeal subcommittee on an assessment on examination. At emergence of disagreements in an appeal subcommittee vote is taken, and the decision is approved by a majority vote. In case of equality of votes the chairman of a subcommittee has the right of a casting vote. Work of an appeal subcommittee is made out by the protocol which is signed by all members of a subcommittee and it is carried to the candidate (under a list).
38. Prior to actions for selection of candidates with the persons appointed in structure of subcommittees, the chairman of a selection committee the instructor and methodical meeting is held.
39. The arrival time to school is told to candidates through departments for defense. Sending candidates is carried out by chiefs of departments for defense of areas and Astana, Almaty.
40. Candidates arrive to school under the leadership of representatives of departments for defense, representatives of departments for defense arrive in the order of the chief of school before completion of work of a selection committee.
41. A food and accommodation at the period of carrying out introductory actions is made on the established norms of provisioning, the equipment and table and kitchen ware of Armed forces, other armies and military formations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the approved resolution of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from
On December 23, 2005 No. 1281, and also according to the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 19, 2006 No. 21 "About the approval of rules on food supply of Armed forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan on a peace time".
42. The selection committee holds introductory events for selection of candidates from August 15 to August 25 years of receipt.
43. On completion of work of subcommittees on selection of candidates enlarged meeting of a selection committee on transfer for study or refusal is held. The structure of a selection committee is defined by its chairman – the chief of school.
44. The selection committee has the right to enlist for study over the regular number of variable structure to 10 percent of trainees.
45. The chairman of a selection committee after completion of work presents the report on the carried-out set to Department of military education and science of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
46. In case of identical indicators at receipt orphan children, children without parental support have the privilege.
47. Transfer of candidates for study is carried out at a public meeting of a selection committee by results.
The decision of the commission on reception for study or refusal is made out by the protocol.
48. On the basis of the protocol of a selection committee, the order of the chief of school the candidates who have passed selection, are enlisted in ulans. Extracts are sent from the order in departments for defense.
49. The candidates who haven't been accepted for study, go to a residence under the leadership of representatives from departments for defense.
Journey payment there and back and their food is along the line made at the expense of parents of candidates or persons, them replacing.
Private matters with the indication of causes of failure in transfer for study and other documents, are given to representatives of departments for defense no later than 5 days from the date of decision-making by a selection committee.